mercredi 10 octobre 2012

Freaking out !

I had a real scare this morning.  I made a flight reservation in February to go to Michelle Ward's workshop in Muscoda, Wisconsin.  So, this morning, I want to print out my boarding pass.  The web site cannot find my reservation.  What ??????  So I call Air Canada because I made the reservation through Aeroplan.  Can you believe i had to wait about half an hour to talk to an agent?  Finally, i get some help, and thank heaven, i am booked with United Airlines. Wow, what a relief.

I could not imagine missing this 3 day workshop.  I have been dreaming about it for months.  And i really need it right now.  I feel totally uninspired.  I hope the workshop will give me a boost.  I will share photos of the workshop and project when i get back.

Can you believe 3 days with Michelle Ward, playing with her stamps and stencils??  How cool is that?

Have a great week end.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire